- Diana, I just wanted to say thank you so much for one of the most beautiful ceremonies I think I have been to
- Dear Diana, Thank you for sharing your wealth of information - we really do think you may be just the person we didn't know we were looking for :)
- Dear Diana, I am also extremely grateful to have been introduced to you last year. It is a great feeling knowing I can offer (and confidently recommend) your services to couples from outside the UK.
- From the moment I spoke to Diana I knew I had found the right person, she was so wonderfully warm and helpful
- Diana was wonderful and really made the day perfect for us.
- Dear Diana, Thank you for all of your time and help with our wonderful wedding ceremony. We had a fantastic day, made even better with you
- Dear Diana, I could not recommend you highly enough! It honestly could not have been more perfect and you were such a wonderful calming presence to have around, particularly in the rehearsals when it was all getting slightly frenetic!
- Diana, thank you so much for taking time to attend our wedding planning meeting in London. It was so useful having you there. Thank you so much for all your help and advice
- Diana,it was good to meet you at last! Thank you for putting us at ease with the whole process, we are confidant we have made the right choice in you.
- Diana, It was a real pleasure to meet you and for your most important contribution to our "real" wedding day....
- Thank you so much Diana for making our ceremony so special and personal yesterday. We had a truly wonderful day!
- We were delighted not only with the content of our vow renewal ceremony, but the way it was conducted. Several of our guests made comment to the fact that it was better than a wedding, and two couples are now thinking of doing the same themselves.
- Dear Diana, Thank you for your kind words - It makes me feel a little more confident. A Marriage Celebrant has the ultimate impact on the ceremony - and just reading your words and turn of phrase - looks like my daughter and her fiance got lucky with you. I am very excited and look forward to meeting you on the Big Day.
- I had no expectations of how this would work and ended up feeling very emotional by your attention to detail.....Your genuine support and interest has been wonderful and given me such a boost.
- Diana, You have truly made this special day one of the best days of our lives. The eloquence and sincerity with which you delivered your meticulous and touching words truly made our occasion.
- You have played a truly magical part in our ongoing fairytale and we will remember all you have done for us for the rest of our lives. Our sincere thanks again Diana, you won't realise the enormity of your role today, thank you so much.
- Diana, you simply made our dream wedding so personal and sincere, exactly how I wanted it. Our deep love was so evident in your words and delivery moving our family and friends to tears.
- Where do I begin...I had given up hope that Ben and I would have the wedding I'd dreamed of as a little girl. The hurdles we had faced to legally marry were immense and at such short notice it seemed as if it would never happen. By chance I stumbled upon your website and everything changed.
- I truly cannot recommend Diana enough. She has a real talent and passion for what she does and her ceremonies are simply beautiful.
- Diana, It has been fascinating and enjoyable to watch your business grow from your initial ideas to a fully fledged business. Your product is yourself. The fantastic comments on this guest book reflect the huge amount of thought, care and professionalism that you have put into your business and ultimately your clients.
- Diana is still a special part of our lives, who we love hearing from. I cannot exalt this lady more and have pencilled her in for our renewal of vows in 10 years time!
- Yesterday I met Diana. What a really lovely lady! We had such a lively meeting when she told me all about the gorgeous romantic ceremonies that she can perform. Diana will be our exclusive celebrant and we are really looking forward to working with her.
- Thank you for everything Diana, you are one of the loveliest, most serene and soft-spoken people I have met!
- Diana, We all wanted to say a huge thank you for the wonderful naming ceremony you held for our twin daughters. Having two people to name could have been a bit repetitive but the way you ran the ceremony made it interesting and unique to each of them.
- Dear Diana, We just wanted to write a few words to say thank you for our beautiful naming ceremony last Saturday. When we first met with you to discuss our plans you really helped us envisage the personal and important way we could welcome our baby into our family.
- Dear Diana, Your couples are very lucky to have you as the biggest part of their day. I can't wait to have you standing in front of us when we renew our vows.
- Thank you so much Diana for conducting such a beautiful wedding ceremony for us on Easter Saturday, it was truly magical & not only due to the candlelight but also due to your ability to make us feel so at ease as soon you spoke & the beautiful words spoken.
- Thank you Diana for making our daughter's wedding so beautiful. Not only did you write the perfect script but you have the most calming voice and your passion to make it personal to your bride and groom was amazing.
- Diana; as always you pulled out all the stops on 29th April to make it a beautiful and sincere ceremony taking on board all the things we discussed so it was everything we wanted it to be and the song you recommended was spot on!!
- Diana, All your words spoken through the ceremony were so true to us, almost like you have known us for a lifetime. I thank you for all your efforts in helping me achieve this dream.
- What can we say ? You have truly made this special day one of the best days of our lives.
- Diana, thank you so much for conducting our wedding on Saturday, it was all that we wanted it to be in every way.
- It was an absolute pleasure working with you on my daughters naming day ceremony.
Today, there is room and respect for beautiful alternatives to traditional ceremonies, moving away from standard, formal procedures. Diana Saxby of Grace The Day is a trained, independent civil celebrant who will help you design your own unique and very personal ceremony for your wedding, civil partnership, baby naming or renewal of vows.
READ MORE >>
An independent celebrant gives you the freedom to move away from traditional restrictions, allowing you to celebrate where and when you want to, with a ceremony designed uniquely for you. Diana Saxby, trading as Grace The Day, is a registered, professional independent Civil Celebrant whose services include designing and conducting Wedding, Baby Naming, Civil Partnership and Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
READ MORE >>